Saturday, September 17, 2005

OBSCURITY

I am some obscure human, 'cause all of us are in this millions of miles wide earth, studying a not-so-obscure subject,in some not-so-obscure college, situated on some not-so-obscure road, which all become obscure simply by virtue of the fact that they are not obscure; when we are too used to something, then we eventually get not-used to it - does this make sense? No, I guess. It is like when we are too used to seeing light, it's presence doesn't strike us so much; until the candle blows out and we start groping in the dark..... whatever that means. So obscure because they arn't obscure - may be if I was not so fortunate, I would just see their speciality; may be that's why others aee it and I don't..... whatever that means.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home