Monday, September 19, 2005

To White Flowers........

Well, this is for a friend of mine- a long time friend; white flowers because she will know when she sees it. It really identifies with her and my wise friend would have to be mad enough to not realize that; but she is wise, you see, so she should know; but then again, she is quite mad, as well. Not mad in the sense we know. Mad people refuse to acknowledge the fact that they are mad enough to be called mad; not so with her. She gets mad when you joke about madness and mad people – why? Well, ‘cause she belongs to that clan(!). Oddly mad, I’d say – she is, that is. but that’s just about her mad madness. (Hey, White Flowers, why am I using so much of the word “mad” today? ) – {this is a question intended for White Flowers and to be ignored by my other readers – please....}
Coming back to addressing WF (White Flowers): Well, look what you have done. You get your way, anyway, all the time. Now again you have done that; you have had me oblige you, or so to say, participate in your madness. Ah, yes – I forgot; you would rather insist I am mad as well, so it doesn’t really matter if I join hands with you in your oddities. I, however, beg to differ. You see, dear WF, even you would agree that eventhough I am mad, I belong to an entirely different category of mad people. Besides, my oddities are hardly as odd as your own, given that they are far more suited to the absurdities of the so-called normal clan of people(?), whom we so lovingly, prefer to call abnormal (– my other readers, pardon my saying so). Hence and therefore, it does make me feel quite ..... what? Umm, insane, I suppose that I am giving in to you. But then again, such insanity as that which gives pleasure is hardly as insane as my normal-oddities – WF – with all my love, we are not as insane after all; or are we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home