Tuesday, August 28, 2012

(The Stolen Diary) The Gift

So the Random Li'l girl said to the Boy next Door who cried at nothing.. "You have often been unhappy that you cannot always speak your mind to me,cause I would react to it,or be hurt,or upset, or complain; or that sometimes I amn't there to speak to.So at all such times, you can talk to her.She  would listen patiently and never never ever complain;or be hurt;or even react.And you can just take her along wherever you might travel to,for work or study or play.Or simply sneak her out of the wardrobe in the dead of the night.She will always always smile.And when you're angry,you can complain,or be rude or shake her hard.She'd still smile a mile wide!

"And she's got a little button stitched onto her pink dress; a button from one of my favourite frocks when I was little,to set her apart from any other you might chance upon.And though it won't last ages, she also has a little bit of my Burberry sprayed on. She responds when you address her like you did me, and is mighty silly too! And she'll forever be there (if you don't want to throw her away),whether or not I can be.."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home