Sunday, May 13, 2007

.

This is pathetic! Ever since i can remember, I've been working on my coursework and I hate it, especially this semester. Even Mom got exasperated and told me "Stop studying!" Can you believe that? And my friends have actually started counting the days since thay last heard anything from me- and anything includes, hearing anything , even remotely about me from any obscure person. *sigh*

Not to mention, I am tired, and people are behaving funny. Men are funnier still. All men on Earth, including any relative i ever knew-close or not. And when they cannot/do not want to/cannot manage/do not feel up toit/cannot conjure up any excuse for their rather Martian(or of whatever planet) behaviour, thay grunt/cough/yawn/disappear(I'd love to know how they manage it)/sulk/tell you that you are no good/or that they aren't/blah blah. I read this in some pocket-sized book in some bookstore- "men are from earth, women are from earth- deal with it"....... and that "men don't understand women, women don't understand men and they both do not understand that" * yawn *

But I guess it's true and.... oh! what the heck. I'm not even bothered and these books serve me good laughing material. *yawn*

And I am talking rubbish and i owe it completely to my department and the subjects taught therein.

I am copy-pasting materials on "php exception handling" and typing aand now i am tired of typing. Hence, you are spared more torture.

Read Ritz's blog today. Found a few very beautiful poems there. He promised to revive my ailing(read: dead) community on Orkut. Thank you.

Now I am really bored....

Toodles.

2 Comments:

At 10:37 am , Blogger Honeybee said...

Its good to see you back!!! And its good to read someone (other than me) uses the word 'crap' in her blog :)

As for you advice, I shall NOT quit cooking, not so fast, that is ;)

 
At 1:41 pm , Blogger Ritayan said...

i am honored u mentioned me in ur blog. its great to see u back in action. hope to see more posts soon. u hv a wonderful style...i love it. and o ya i will post some of my works in your community...why you dun u help me in the selection process?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home